- This event has passed.
Upcoming Fun Fridays
- Nov 18th: Indra’s Easy Peasy Cooking Class (prepare first together and then indulge!)
- Nov 25th: Ananda Sangha House Thanksgiving Potluck and Game night. Note: we will start early this Friday at 5PM.
- Dec 2nd: Gratitude Evening of Remembrance
- Dec 9th: Ananda Sangha Christmas Party
- Dec 16th-30th: “Ho Ho” Holiday Break
Swami Kriyananda once said
“The purpose of Ananda is to have fun, and what we mean by having fun is to be close to Divine Mother and share her Joy.with everyone!”
Toward that end we are commencing with our Fun Fridays! It’s an opportunity to share the Light through a variety of community gatherings sponsored by our members. It will involve all the essential elements of fun for us as aspiring yogis: satsang and upliftment. (Oh, and we will throw in delicious food too! )It will be expressed in a variety of forms from kirtan, to movies, cooking, and other creative applications.
Do you need a little fun and upliftment? Every Friday we have the opportunity to come together.
Come early to eat and then join us for an hour-long kirtan from 7-8pm.